By Bobby Murphree
• WHEN, WHERE: Friday, 7:30pm Bobby Clark Stadium
• RECORDS: WV 2-2 West Tallahatchie 2-2
• SERIES: West Tallahatchie leads 1-0-0
• FIRST/LAST MEETING: 2007 West Tallahatchie won 26-18
• LAST WEEK: WV lost to Senatobia 24-16, West Tallahatchie beat Greenville O’Bannon 52-20
• TV: Cable Channel 57 (Delay) starting 11:am Saturday thru Sunday
• RADIO: WTMN 105.5 mhz. 7:30 pm
• TEAM COMPARISONS: WV averages 15.5 offense, and gives up 22.2 on defense. West Tallahatchie averages 23.0 offenses and gives up 26.5 on defense.
• NOTABLES: The Devils are still one victory away from 350 win plateau. Coach Embry is still looking for his first win at Bobby Clark Field. The Devils this season are 0-2 at home, while they are 2-0 away. West Tally will visit the Valley for the first time in school history. The Choctaws started the season at 0-2, but have won their last two games. The Devil defense is much improved over last season through the first four games. Last season WV gave 33.0 ppg versus 22.0 ppg this year.