MSU Extension Service
SAVE THE DATE
• Please remember our Food for Families Food Drive which is going on now through December 8. Drop off boxes are located in Coffeeville at the Extension Office, Coffeeville Courier, Coffeeville Public Library and Piggly Wiggly and in Water Valley at Piggly Wiggly, Sartains True Value Hardware and Blackmur Library.
• The 4-H FCS Club will meet Thursday, November 16 from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at the Extension Office. We will be making Christmas cards for the Nursing Home. The meeting is free and open to youth ages 8 to 18 however, please call 675-2730 to let us know your child will be coming. Adults are always invited to stay.
• The United Y.C. MHV Club will meet Thursday, November 30 at 9 a.m. at the Extension office for their business meeting. The Renasant Travel Program will begin at 10 a.m. The public is invited to attend. Refreshments will be served.
• The Extension Office will be closed on Thursday, November 23, and Friday, November 24, to observe Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
• The Healthy You Exercise class meets on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9 a.m. Healthy You Yoga meets each Fridays at 9 a.m. however there will be no yoga class on Friday, November 24.