Davidson Elementary School will begin pre-kindergarten registration on April the 23 to 26, from 1 to 3:30 p.m. and April 29 to May 2 from 1 to 5 p.m. Please bring all the documents required for registration.
You will need to bring:
Two proofs of residency (In parent/legal guardians name with address given) Examples include:
● Utility bills dated within the last three months (LANDLINE phone, cable, water, etc., NO CELL PHONE BILL);
● Homestead Exemption form dated/stamped 2019;
● Mortgage documentation dated/stamped 2019;
● Auto registration/tag renewal dated/stamped 2019 (vehicle title not allowed);
●Apartment/home lease agreement dated between August 2018 and August 2019;
● Voter Registration;
● Birth certificate;
● Social Security Card (optional);
● Mississippi Form 121 (Immunization form);
• Drivers License
Remember, children must be registered by parents or legal guardians only.
DES Pre-K is publicly funded program. The assessment scores will be used to determine eligibility. Students must also meet residency requirements.
When your child’s registration is complete, you may select a date and time for your child’s screening.