If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Sheriff Mark D. Fulco reported the following arrests:
- Jeffery Livingston was arrested on County Road 2 in Scobey for possession of methamphetamine on March 26. The arrest was made after he crashed his vehicle into a ditch around 4 a.m.
- Jody Norwood was arrested at the intersection of Hwy. 51 and County Road 23 near Oakland during a traffic stop on April 1. Deputies charged Norwood with no tag, driving with a suspended license and possession of methamphetamine.
- Phillip Remien was arrested on April 1 for receiving stolen property. Remien told investigators that he was in possession of a John Deere tractor that was stolen in March near Oakland. Remien was also charged with the theft of a camper that was stolen in November from a residence on County Road 170 near Oakland.
- Permirs Davis was charged with grand larceny for the theft of the tractor. Investigators with the Mississippi Department of Agriculture assisted.
- Jeremy Lott was arrested at 8 a.m. on April 2 by deputies and officers with the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks for parole violation. Lott was also charged with possession of methamphetamine, burglary and petit larceny.
- Paula Allbritton was arrested by deputies during a traffic stop on Central Street in Water Valley on April 4. She was charged with possession of methamphetamine.