3. Nancy Chandler
4. William Brunson
5. 10:00 Robert Wright – Southbuild Team
6. Sheriff Lance Humphreys
7. Linda Shuffield – Tax Assessor/Collector
8. Daryl Burney- Circuit Clerk
9. FY 2008 Annual Bridge Inspection Report
10. Designation of alternate courtroom for Justice Court
11. Request for travel – Steve Riley and Gary Tippett, April, 2008- Golden Moon, Choctaw, MS
13. Request for travel – Amy F. McMinn, March, 2008 – Golden Moon, Choctaw, MS, – Chancery Clerk/County Administrator Spring Educational Workshop
14. Application to exceed weight limit on certain county roads:
Dist 5 – Montgomery Wood Products – CR 71
15. Approval of Willis Engineering Claim on Windsor Foods Site, and request for cash from CDBG for same: $ 21,300.00
16. Executive Session – 1 employee matter, litigation
Meetings begin at 9:00 a.m. and alternate courthouses monthly with January in Coffeeville and February in Water Valley, etc.
Recessed meetings are scheduled at the first Monday meeting and may also be scheduled at any recessed meeting.
Recessed meeting notices are posted on the bulletin board in each Courthouse.