The Yalobusha Board of Supervisors will have their next regularly scheduled meeting Monday morning, May 5, at the Coffeeville Courthouse at 9 a.m.
The following items are on the agenda, which is subject to change. Items may be removed or added until the actual meeting time.
• Approval of Minutes
• Request for travel, meal reimbursement and prepayment of registration for Steve Riley to attend Mississippi Justice Court Judges Association Convention and Professional Judicial Development; July, 2008, Biloxi, MS sponsored by MS Judicial College
• Request of Circuit Clerk Daryl Burney for additional $ 5,000 for payment of jurors
• 9:00 – Bids – Surplus Property
• 10:00 – Bids for Broom Sweepers
• 10:00 – Bids on traffic stripe for SAP 81(19) S, (old hwy 330)
• Homestead Applications
• Homestead Disallowances
• Application to exceed weight limit on certain county roads
Dist 3 – Lovorn Logging, Inc. – CR 107
• Approval for repair of HVAC units at Water Valley Courthouse
• Claims Approval
The Board of Supervisors meets on the first Monday of every month unless that Monday is a legal holiday and then the Board meets the following Tuesday.
Recess meetings are scheduled at the first Monday meeting. If anyone has any questions please contact Amy F. McMinn at 662-473-2091.