Even though it’s Carnival weekend. Even if it’s raining.
Come downtown Saturday morning from 8-11 for
* fresh produce of all kinds– including watermelons and canteloupes!
* the season’s last tomatoes
* fresh green beans
* fresh eggs
* fried pies, baked goods, New Orleans-style pralines, and more
* Adirondack-style yard furniture
* homemade soaps with scents like tea tree and red clover
* and more!
Don’t forget to pick up your very own Farmers’ Market tote bag– only $6– and bring your recipes: we’re making a cook book!
“See you under the magnolia trees,” says Alexe van Beuren, Market Manager.