WATER VALLEY – Yalobusha deputies made three arrests for driving while impaired during last week. The first arrest was made on August 18, just off Hwy. 7, according to Sheriff Lance Humphreys.
The second arrest was made Friday night, August 21, and the driver was cited for DUI, second offense, and possession of a controlled substance.
The third arrest was made August 24 at the Persimmon Hill Camping Area. “Deputies were responding to a complaint when this motorist was stopped,” Humphreys said.
In other law enforcement news:
• Deputies took a report of the theft of a gooseneck from the Scobey area. The trailer was reported missing on August 23.
• Deputies took a report of malicious mischief on Hwy. 330 on August 23.
• Deputies took a report of malicious mischief on August 23 on County Road 436.
• Deputies took a report of malicious mischief on County Road 98.
• Deputies assisted the fire fighters on County Road 55 during a house fire.
• Deputies took a report of simple assault and aggravated assault on August 19 on Hwy. 51.
• Deputies took a report of domestic violence on County Road 25 on August 19.