This is a list taken from the log at the Yalobusha County Detention Center. A name listed does not indicate that a person is guilty of the crime with which they are charged. only that the person has been taken to and processed at the facility. The following arrests were logged at the jail from May 6 to 16.
• Tinny Martin – Justice Court Jail Commitment;
• Brandon Williams – MDOC hold;
• Johnathan Furr – MDOC hold;
• Johnathan Perrigan – Poisoning of animals, hold for Calhoun County, hold for Pontotoc County;
• Steven Stewart – DUI 1st, Careless Driving;
• Nancy Hall – Public drunk – Water Valley Police Department;
• Emily Savage – Bond Surrender;
• Anthony McMinn – Resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, malicious mischief – Water Valley Police Department.